Assistant professor (adiunkt)
Institute of Informatics of Wrocław University of Technology (WrUT) hereby announces an open position for assistant professor. The main responsibilities for a person at this position will be strengthening the scientific potential of the HCI group ate Engine Centre by conducting research especially in natural user interfaces, usability studies and user modeling areas. The researcher should be experienced in eye tracking techniques application in usability verification and or user interface control. The experience in using EEG would be an important advantage.
- Managing HCI laboratory
- Caring out research in the area of HCI with several types of eye tracking devices and EEG devices
- Taking part in the laboratory activities connected with cooperation of Engine with the industry, i.e. doing services
- Taking part in preparation of applications for scientific grants
- Taking part in the promoting actions of the laboratory and Engine project
- Taking part in the scientific and organizational life of the Institute of Informatics and Engine project
- Training of the laboratory staff and students in using laboratory devices
Nr of positions available : 1
- Computer science – Informatics
- Experienced researcher or 4-10 yrs (Post-Doc)
- Recognised Researcher (R2)
Comment/web site for additional job details
The offer is avaliable in Polish on website
The applications should be submitted up to 24.01.2014 in the Secretariat of the Dean of the Faculty of Computer Science and Management at Wroclaw University of Technology.
Address: Wybrzeze Wyspianskiego 27, 50-370 Wroclaw, building B-4, room 405.
Contact person: Mrs Aleksandra Peczeniuk e-mail: email@example.com
The results of the competition will be announced on 28.01.2014.
Language Level: Excellent
1.Addressed to the Rector of Wroclaw University of Technology application of candidate for employment as an assistant professor.
3.A copy of the PhD diploma. Candidates who did not received a PhD degree should submit a copy of the Master of Science diploma or Masters diploma
4.Summary of scientific interests and achievements in the fields of research, teaching and organizational activities.
5.The list of scientific achievements.
6.Statistics of publication according to the current scoring tables of Ministry of Science and Higher Education and total number of point.
7.The list of citations of the scientific papers of candidate.
8.The list of conducted classes.
9. Information about the cooperation with domestic and foreign institutions, organizations and scientific societies.
10. The list of achievements in the field of organizational activities.
11. List of research projects, development projects and implementation in which the candidate has led a team or participated in the team
12. The list of awards and honors obtained for research work.
13.At least one letter of recommendation written by a teacher with the academic title or academic degree of habilitated doctor regarding research, teaching and organizational activities of candidate.
14.Statement of agreement for personal data processing pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 September 1997.
All documents must be signed by the candidate.
List of documents: