Job offer for ENGINE
Assistant professor (adiunkt)
Institute of Informatics of Wrocław University of Technology (WrUT) hereby announces an open position for assistant professor. The main responsibilities for a person at this position will be strengthening the scientific potential of the HCI group ate Engine Centre by conducting research especially in natural user interfaces, usability studies and user modeling areas. The researcher should be experienced in eye tracking techniques application in usability verification and or user interface control. The experience in using EEG would be an important advantage.
– Managing HCI laboratory
– Caring out research in the area of HCI with several types of eye tracking devices and EEG devices
– Taking part in the laboratory activities connected with cooperation of Engine with the industry, i.e. doing services
– Taking part in preparation of applications for scientific grants
– Taking part in the promoting actions of the laboratory and Engine project
– Taking part in the scientific and organizational life of the Institute of Informatics and Engine project
–Training of the laboratory staff and students in using laboratory devices
Nr of positions available : 1
Computer science – Informatics
Experienced researcher or 4-10 yrs (Post-Doc)
Recognised Researcher (R2)
Comment/web site for additional job details
The offer is avaliable in Polish on website
The applications should be submitted up to 24.01.2014 in the Secretariat of the Dean of the Faculty of Computer Science and Management at Wroclaw University of Technology.
Address: Wybrzeze Wyspianskiego 27, 50-370 Wroclaw, building B-4, room 405.
Contact person: Mrs Aleksandra Peczeniuk e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The results of the competition will be announced on 28.01.2014.
1.Addressed to the Rector of Wroclaw University of Technology application of candidate for employment as an assistant professor.
List of documents: