PhD scholarship under the framework of H2020
Prof. Michał Woźniak (ENGINE member) with the cooperation with Prof. Enrique Onieva form the DeustoTech Mobility Research Laboratory (http://goo.gl/FexrWt) from the University of Deusto (Bilbao, Spain) are looking for full-time PhD student. The proposed research topic:
Ensemble Data Mining by SoftComputing Techniques in Big Data traffic environments (https://goo.gl/5rJYff).
The position is offered in the frame of the Horizon 2020 Marie Sklodowska-Curie COFUND Programme (http://goo.gl/GeWHW7). The grant will have duration of 3 years under a regular employment contract with full social security coverage. The gross monthly salary (including social security, before taxes) will be approximately 2.600€.
- An official Master’s degree in Computer Science, or related field.
- An excellent academic record (grades of B or higher).
- Advanced command of English (minimum C1 or equivalent).
- Interest in research and ability to work both independently and in team.
- Early Stage Researchers rule: Applicants shall be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and not yet have been awarded a doctoral degree.
- Mobility rule: At the time of the relevant deadline for submission of proposals, researchers shall not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the reference date. Compulsory national service and/or short stays such as holidays are not taken into account.
For more details about requirements please visit http://goo.gl/epFPKj.
PROCEDURE AND DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
Applicants should forward their CV, academic transcripts, two reference letters, proof of writing skills (paper, article or thesis), a cover letter (max. 800 words), and a motivation letter (max. 800 words) about why they choose the topic to
Prof. Enrique Onieva, at email@example.com and Prof. Michał Woźniak at firstname.lastname@example.org
THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS MARCH 19, 2016
A pre-selection will be made from amongst the submitted applications. The next step will involve an online application.